Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SP & Company Blog Hop "Orange" Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Here is the card that I am posting on SP & Company's Blog Hop "Orange" Challenge. We are supposed to use the color orange and Sami's stamps. I swear that the background of this card IS orange. I don't know if I need to figure out how to take pictures or if I need a new camera. It's very frustrating.

Anway, I used Sami's Mix 'n Match: Basics stamp set. I love the Mix 'n Match sets.



Here is a close up of the butterfly. I cut it on my Cricut then used lots of Stickles to bling it up.





Thanks for looking!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! I love the embossing and extra BLING!! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me this weekend!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Nanette!! I love the embossing and the stickles add such a fabulous touch!! So sweet!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Getting Cricky Summertime Blog Hop!! I'm a new follower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I don't remember seeing this one before, but I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete