Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pink By Design's Rainbow Challenge

I'm entering this birthday card for a friend in the Pink By Design's Rainbow Challenge. As the challenge title suggests, we are to make a project using a rainbow or rainbow colors.  I opted for the colors.

I stamped the butterfly on white cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder so it could be a resist. Then I used my colors of the rainbow and sponged Tim Holtz Distress ink all over the white paper and over the butterfly. After all the colors were on I simply wiped any ink off the butterfly with a damp cloth which makes it pop off the page.  The sentiment is from SP & Company's stamp set Felicitaciones and cut out with a Spellbinder's die. And of course my last step is to always add bling! Hope you like it!


1 comment: