Saturday, March 2, 2013

SP Trends Challenge #4

This SP Trends Challenge #4 calls for using washi tape, which is one of the newest trends. I've never used it before, although I did have some in my stash. Now that I've finally tried it I have to say I LOVE it!!! It was so easy! I'll definitely be making more cards like this and leaving the sentiment blank so I can fill it in later.

I think this card could be good for many occasions. I made this one for an aunt who is having health issues.

I used SP & Company Bold Sentiments I stamp set. Here is a picture of the set.

Bold Sentiments I Stamp Set 

And now here is the card!

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nanette!! Gorgeous card!! I think you are enabling me to start adding Washi Tape to my collection, too! Darn!!

    😃Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love your use of washi and the colors you chose.

    Thanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete