Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another Entry!

I've decide to enter another card in the Scrapmaster's Paradise Trends Challenge #10 using negative space and My Creative Time's Bling it Up Challenge

I wanted to do another take on this by using the negative space of a die cut that I had and sponged it onto a card. The flower is from Stampin' Up. It's called Blessed Mother. I used Tim Holtz Distress Pens to color the stamp. The sentiment is from SP & Company's Bold Sentiment I. I used a gem for the center of the flower.

I didn't have anybody in particular to give this card to but you can never have to many thank you cards in your stash. This was probably one of the quickest cards I have made!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! And what a perfect bow! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER PRETTY, Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is SOOO PRETTY my friend! Thanks for playing along w/our challenge!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete