Saturday, July 16, 2011

My New Blog

This is my first attempt at a blog and I have no clue what I am doing. I figure I'll just ask a lot of questions of everyone and figure it out as I go. : )

I wanted to start this blog to have a place to post my cards. Some of them I came up with on my own and a lot of them I copied from others or started with someone's card and made it my own. I hope you will enjoy my cards if I ever figure out how to post them...ha ha!

I'm trying to post a card here for  Scrapmaster's Paradise blue project for the Being Blue Blog Hop. The project is supposed to have some blue in it. This was a card I was making for a male relative.





7 comments:

  1. Hi Nanette thank you for playing over at thescrapmaster, I remember my first post.... Well so to get your started I will be your new and first follower. Please visit me over at my blog. Be sure to become a monthly member for thescrapmaster.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I had no idea you were going to do this. I am so happy to see you sharing your work, you are very talented, and have wonderful ideas. I wish you much success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome project! I am your newest follower. I am so honored that you would start a blog and post a card for my challenge. I hope to see a lot more great work from you. Thank you so much for following along with our blog hop challenge at SP and Co!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanett, this is such a cute card! So glad you could join us for the SP and Co release blog hop challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nanette! Wow it is truly an honor to have your first blog post with you joining SP and Co Being Blue Blog Hop! Your card is super Adorable. We hope you keep joining us for the monthly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! So glad that you have a blog so that you can share. It really is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a wonderful job!I love the twine around the edges! Thanks for playing along in the Being Blue Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete