Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Organizing My Craft Supplies

I haven't posted in about a week now. I've been trying to organize my crafting supplies and get them all in one place instead of every room in the house! DH thinks I've opened a craft store. He helped me build shelves in my office so I've been putting things on the shelves and trying to work out a system. It's still a work in progress and probably will be for awhile yet. I'll post before and after pictures one of these days.

I went to a Stampin' Up workshop tonight and learned a technique called bouncing brayer (at least I think that's what it's called). I'll post a picture of the card I made using that technique soon!

Time to get ready for bed...sweet dreams to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nanette, thanks for the sweet comments and I look forward to seeing your brayered card. Now here's a treat for you, I am awarding you with the BFB (Best Friend Blogger) Award, so get on over to my site and pick up your award!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be so proud of your accomplishment once everything is all in it's place! :)

    Wanted to thank you for visiting my blog, and leaving some love, too! I appreciate it, and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete