Monday, April 15, 2013

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #139

I just found out that I am going to be a Great Aunt. My niece is having her first baby and I wanted to send her a congrats card. The new Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge #139 is great for a baby card. They aren't going to find out what sex the baby is so this is perfect 'cause it has the pink and blue in it.



Check out all the great new products that Sami has come up with this month. Just click on the above link. For this card I used the following products:

Stamping Bella: baby carriage bella for the pregnant girl. (I didn't use the carriage)

SP & Company: Happy Banner Stamp Set
                        Big Build a Banner 1 Die Tools

Spellbinder's Labels 18

 I used some stickles on the brown polka dots, her purse, shoes and headband. I probably wouldn't use them on the polka dots if I did it again. Hope you like it!!


 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Those colors are perfect for baby cards, aren't they? I loved how you added the embossed background too. Good luck in the challenge!! I guess we have a 50/50 chance on winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Nanette! Love the way you made the frame and banner. It is all so perfectly matchy matchy.

    ReplyDelete