Monday, April 29, 2013

Scrapmaster's Paradise Trends Challenge #8

Scrapmaster's Paradise Trends Challenge #8  is called Fun with Inks.


l wasn't sure exactly what that meant but here is my take on it. This is a very rare card for me... as it is all one layer except the button with twine.

I used SP & Company's Journal This stamp set for the grid background. For the sentiment I use SP & Company's Bold Sentiments I. The butterfly stamp is from Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri. I used Tim Holtz markers to color the butterfly all the different colors.

I'm thinking of using this for a sympathy card. I actually like how it came out and hope you do also.

Here is a close up of the butterfly...
Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome rainbow butterfly! It looks great! You got inky so it is perfect for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete