Friday, January 18, 2013

Pink By Design Challenge

I'm entering this card in the Pink by Design brown, pink and white color challenge.

I used the Cuttlebug folder "Once Upon A Princess" on core'dinations pink and brown paper. I sanded it to bring up the pink. I decorated the cake with bling, stickles and a ribbon and mounted it on a white card base. I had to make it an A6 card because of the folder.

The Happy Birthday sentiment and banner is from SP & Company Happy Banners.

Sorry the picture didn't come out so great. I'm still trying to figure out how to photograph my projects.

2 comments:

  1. Love this birthday card! So sweet :-) Thank you for joining us over at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful Love how you did this with the embossing folder and cool techniques.

    ReplyDelete