Friday, January 11, 2013

Scrapmaster's Paradise Chevron Challenge

I'm entering this card at Scrapmaster's Paradise Trends Challenge #1. We are to incorporate Chevrons in our project and use SP & Company stamps.


I stamped the Chevron on kraft paper and cut it out and mounted it on my card base. I also used a brad that Sami had sent me in one of my monthly kits. 

I thought this would make a great masculine card and I'm planning on giving it to my stepson. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't know I have a blog. So I think I'm safe posting this here right now.



 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love how you cut out the chevrons!!! And that brad is placed perfectly!

    Thanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute!! I LOVE how you trimmed around the chevron border so it made a zig zag border!! Thanks so much for playing along. I hope to see you back this week :)
    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete